On 13th June 13, 2023, on the sidelines of the 26th St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, the 13th Annual International TRILOGY Conference (Transport. Investments. Logistics) was held – the most important platform in the North-Western Russia to discuss topical issues of the transportation and logistics development as the basis for international cooperation in the Greater Eurasia.
As part of the business program, industry experts discussed the new paradigm for the international container transportation development, the tasks of redistributing logistics flows and the formation of modern efficient supply chains, government support tools for the industry, assessed the state and prospects for the development of the largest infrastructure projects in the North-West of Russia and the Eastern Polygon, and touched upon ESG-agenda in the transport industry, including the implementation of green and digital technologies, etc.
PHOTO GALLERY 2023
KEY ISSUES OF THE BUSINESS PROGRAMME 2023
- The Greater Eurasian Partnership: strengthening regional integration, key routes, ensuring intersectoral cooperation in transport sphere
- Prospects for building new transport routes, taking into account the changed transport and logistics Eurasian landscape
- Traditional transport routes in the Baltic and Barents/Euro-Arctic regions: impact of sanctions
- The Northern Sea Route, its role in the current conditions, the infrastructure development in the Russian North to ensure it
- Development of international “North-South” and “East-West” transport corridors: significance for the Russian North-West
- Development of St. Petersburg and Murmansk transport hubs
- The largest infrastructure projects in the North-West, Siberia and the Far East: state and development prospects
- Digitalization, “green” technologies, safety measures as the main ways to ensure the transportation sector ESG-trends
Organizers and Partners 2023
ON THE SIDELINES
TITLE MEDIA PARTNER
INDUSTRY MEDIA PARTNERS